- The number of visitors to the Museum has been reduced so you can maintain social distancing during your visit.
- Entry to the Museum is free, but advanced booking is essential.
- All the access are registered when booking.
- Reservation is required for groups of maximum 10 people, without guide.
- Visitors aged 6 + must are required by law to wear a face covering in museums and galleries.
- The visit must follow the route indicated by the signs and/or by the museum staff.
- It is forbidden to touch display cases, objects, works and surfaces.
- The indications displayed at the toilets must be respected.
CONCERNING CORRECT BEHAVIOUR, PLEASE REMEMBER TO:
- wash your hands often;
- avoid hugs and handshakes;
- maintain, in social contact, an interpersonal distance of at least 1 metre;
- cover your mouth and nose when sneezing or coughing;
- avoid any form of gathering.
Access to Museums and Collections is forbidden under the following circumstances
- in case of SARS-CoV-2 positivity (COVID+);
- in case of quarantine required by health officials;
- in the presence of fever (temperature higher than 37.5 °C);
- in the presence of other flu symptoms;
- in case you are aware of having been in contact with COVID positive people within the previous 14 days.
Your accessing the premises entails that none of the above applies to you.